Monday, 9 April 2012

Harnessing time...

My friend made a New Years Resolution.  To do something little towards something big every single day.

And he did.

He did something little every single day and he just told me that the something big was done.  DONE.

On the 9th of April 2012 it is done.

This is going to sound ridiculous.  Like I'm stating the obvious.  But... time happens.  Regardless of what we do with it.  Time happens.  You'll know this if you've had a "Loose Weight By Friends Wedding" goal.  You probably didn't stick to it and all of a sudden that wedding day is tomorrow.

Time happens, regardless of what you do with it.

April the 9th 2012 happened.  And because my friend did something with time ... he got that big thing done.

It's simple.  So simple.  If, like me, you have woken up today feeling like you've failed, because you ate too much, or spent too much, or didn't run... remember... Time happens regardless of what you do with it.

So do something with it.

To the friend who got that big thing done ...

"Superman is what I can do... Clark is who I am."